Thursday, February 27, 2014

THE NEW ME... I LOOK LIKE A PIEBALD HORSE (DAY 37) - A gluten free, natural sugars, less alcohol diet

Dry-fried egg & bacon with mushrooms & tomatoes on a bed of chipotle passata
 

Yesterday morning was an 'up in the air' day.  As well as updating our website, which took me an age, I needed to trawl through our photos to find one of Taff.  There were none, other than a great one of him in a musketeer's outfit that I'd made for my stepson - Taff was the model!  Thus booked some time with my better half to take some photos. 

Dennis, a lovely red-headed washing machine expert took a look at our leaking machine but sadly couldn't find any faults.  Gremlins again!

Had to send another e-mail to our website host as he's ignoring us. I can't be doing with unprofessional people. 

Cleaned for a client in the afternoon, in addition to a little decluttering. Saw a pair of cuckoo birds up a tree, which was amazing.  And that was it, that was my day.

Oh, did discover that my black leggings, that had previously got bleach on them, which I'd dyed with  black Dylon (fabric dye) hadn't fixed.  My legs currently look like a piebald horse, even after several scrubbings in the bath.  Never happened before.  Ooops!  Good job I'm not a model and doing a photo shoot today.

It's raining again. 

What I ate yesterday (Day 36)

Snack
1 mug tea + honey
1 glass hemp milk
1 slice gluten free cake

Breakfast
1 dry fried egg
2 pieces dry fried bacon
Poached mushrooms and cherry tomatoes in chipotle passata
1 glass water

Snack
4 tsp chilli slop - homemade chilli with mashed potato
1 mug tea + honey
1 slice gluten free cake

Lunch
Chilli slop
1 mug tea + honey
1 glass milk

Dinner
Chicken escalope in a white sauce
Fried potatoes
Salad - cucumber, apple, red pepper in red wine vinegar
1 glass water
Wine + elderflower pressee

Pam
:)

Writer, creator and thinker
http://www.pamandtaffjones.com/
Mummy of Nancy Jones (star of 'Tales of Nancy Jones' children's book by Taff Jones)



No comments:

Post a Comment