Monday, February 24, 2014

THE NEW ME....I DREAM OF A FLAT BELLY (DAY 34) - A gluten free, natural sugars, less alcohol diet

Breakfast - mash and beans

A fairly constructive day with paperwork and planning yesterday. Ordered a new set of business cards, having had a refund from my previous order due to poor quality. 

Looking at all the lever arch files at the moment.  The place looks like a tip.  Must get down to doing my annual weeding to create more space.  Think I shall do a file a day, like I did last year and see how we go.  Should be done in a year!?!?

Continued to construct the WW1 patchwork quilt, but the stitching looks like a dogs dinner, so will start again today with matching thread, where possible.  Also realised that I'd got my calculations wrong.  Looks like I only need a few hundred hexagons rather than a almost three thousand.  At least it now becomes more manageable.  Thank goodness for small mercies.

Was going to do some gardening this afternoon but alas it's raining... again.  What a surprise.

Oh, went to the gym.  Not sure how I'm going to get my belly and bust reduced.  The bust I can cope with - even though it's a pain trying to get a big enough bra to fit me, from normal high-street shops, due to my broad back) - but I would like to have a flatter belly that doesn't make me look like I'm pregnant!

Diet going OK.  Ate a tin of cannellini beans in passata.  Thought I'd be windy, but not a peep (unlike standard baked beans).  Excellent, that means I can have my own version of baked beans without the after effects. :)

What I ate yesterday (Day 33)

Snack
1/2 pint milk
1 glass water
1 large tsp mashed potato
1 dessert spoon cannellini beans in passata
1 glass water
1/2 tin of cannellini beans in passata

Breakfast
Mashed potatoes fried in butter with spring onion, cheese & lettuce
1/2 tin of cannellini beans in passata
1 mug tea + honey

Snack
1 mug tea + honey

Lunch (take-out)
4 pieces garlicy ham
Small tub of Greek style yoghurt
1 pint milk

Snack
1 tsp homemade chilli (mince + passata + green pepper....)

Dinner
Chicken tikka - marinated and grilled in Sharwoods curry paste + Greek style yoghurt
Lettuce
Lemon
Cherry tomatoes
Cocumber
1 glass water
Wine + elderflower presse

Signing out

Pam
:)

Writer, creator and thinker
http://www.pamandtaffjones.com/
Mummy of Nancy Jones (star of 'Tales of Nancy Jones' children's book by Taff Jones)

No comments:

Post a Comment