Saturday, February 22, 2014

THE NEW ME... HURRAH, I'VE LOST OVER HALF A STONE IN A MONTH (DAY 32) - A gluten free, natural sugars, less alcohol diet

A celebration treat of pavlova
 

So, it was a month yesterday that I started the diet.  It's a month today that I got weighed.  I've lost 8 pounds, just over half a stone in a month, and I'm really chuffed.  I've also lost 1 inch off my neck, 2 1/2 inch off my mid-thigh, 1/2 inch off my mid-upper arm, and 2 1/4 inches off my hips.  Strangely my bust and waist have stayed pretty much the same.  Taff puts the latter down to visceral fat and having been a wheat belly for so many years.

My plan for this month is to go to the gym more and do more abdominal and waist exercises. Not sure what I can do for the bust though!

Oh... and drink less alcohol.

What I ate yesterday (31)

Snack
1 glass milk
1 slice ham + yoghurt

Lunch
Approx 8 chips
1 glass non alcohol ginger beer

Dinner
4 home-made meatballs (no bread) in passata
Rice with peas and sweetcorn
Small new potatoes in butter
Small piece of home-made pavlova with cream and strawberries (bad girl with the sugar!)
 - half the size of the piece in the photo above
1 glass water
Wine + elderflower presse

Signing out

Pam
:)

Writer, creator and thinker
http://www.pamandtaffjones.com/
Mummy of Nancy Jones (star of 'Tales of Nancy Jones' children's book by Taff Jones)

No comments:

Post a Comment