Thursday, February 20, 2014

THE NEW ME...A TIDY HOUSE A TIDY MIND (DAY 30) - A gluten free, natural sugars, less alochol diet


Tinned kippers with salad
 

Spent the morning tidying the house, doing the ironing and some more washing as the place had looked like a bomb had hit it.  Usually this is a task I do at the weekend, but as we were working most of last weekend I decided to do it yesterday.  I love it when it's clean and tidy.  Why doesn't it stay like that?

Made a coconut flour cake.  The pieces are so light that I had 4.  Greedy I know, but they are only small pieces after all.  In fact I've just had another one now with a glass of milk. Yummy.

Had a response from a potential new website host.  Very expensive though.  Will have to do some more research and chase up the other one I have in mind.

Still doing OK on the 'diet'.  Drank 1/2 the alcohol I normally do, again, thanks to the elderflower pressee.  Oh, and I went to the gym as well, albeit at 8am in the morning instead of 6.30am, as went back to bed for a snooze. 

Will try and get weighed the weekend, in addition to being measured, to see if I've lost any weight.  Fingers crossed!

What I ate yesterday (Day 29)

Snack
1 glass milk
1 mug tea + honey
1 glass milk
1 mug tea + honey

Breakfast
1 dry fried egg
Cherry tomatoes in passata
1 piece bacon grilled
Mushrooms lightly poached in butter
1 glass water

Snack
1 mug tea + honey
1 pint water

Lunch
1/2 tinned smoked kipper in brine
Salad - celery, cherry tomatoes, onion, red pepper, red wine vinegar, olive oil, courgette
1 glass water

Snack
4 pieces coconut cake

Dinner
Chicken escalope in a white sauce
Salad - cucumber, cherry tomatoes, orange pepper with a dash of salad cream and Greek style
   yoghurt
Fried potatoes
Tomato sauce
1 glass water
Wine + elderflower pressee

Signing out

Pam
:)

Writer, creator and thinker
http://www.pamandtaffjones.com/
Mummy of Nancy Jones (star of 'Tales of Nancy Jones' children's book by Taff Jones)

No comments:

Post a Comment